Reference # 431297
IMPORTANT: You must have
the text before you come to class on the first day. Please plan accordingly.
First day of class May 7, 2012
This is a blended class with on-campus meetings.
Please make sure that you can meet the following requirements
before you sign-up for this course:
- Exams will be given at home online and/or in class. Actual dates
and times will be provided in your syllabus.
- Homework assignments will be turned in online. There will be assignments
that must be prepared using Microsoft Word and Excel and Connect (an
online homework manager). You should have a working knowledge of Microsoft
Word and Excel. A an access code to Connect is included with your text
when you purchase it at a BC bookstore.
- All work must be completed by the posted due dates. Late submissions
will not be accepted.
click here to confirm you have the required hardware and software.
High speed internet access is preferred but not required. There will
be some audio files that you will want to listen to that will require
- Important! You must enable the pop-up feature for your browser. If
you are using Netscape or Internet Explorer, you will not be able to
take the quizzes unless this feature is enabled.
Fundamental Accounting Principles, 20th ed., John J. Wild, Ken W. Shaw,
The textbook is bundled with an online access code which is required for
this course and is available at the BC bookstore.
ISBN-9780077560201 Hardcover text and access code
ISBN-9780077886523 Three ring binder and access code
IMPORTANT: You must have the text before
you come to class on the first day. Please plan accordingly.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE
Please register for course using myBC
website . Students must pay for the course before they will be able
to log into the course.
HOW TO ACCESS THE COURSE ONCE YOU ARE ENROLLED
You will be able to login on the first day of the session. Please understand
that the only people who will be permitted to login are those students
who have registered and paid for the course. There may be a delay of up
to 24 hours from when a student registers and pays before Blackboard login
- Obtain BC email user ID and PIN code before attempting to login to
- At the BC email address site, click on "ID Lookup", then enter your
Student# (or INTL Student ID#) and PIN code (2 digit birth month and
2 digit year). Write down your email ID (not the @mail.broward.edu part),
which is your Blackboard User Name.
- Your Blackboard User Name is the same as your BC email ID.
- Your Blackboard password is the same as your BC email PIN code.